Grow your share of the global travel market with Brand USA.
Brand USA selected Miles, a nationally recognized destination marketing company, as its official marketing partner in 2012. Working alongside Brand USA's New Business Development team, Miles' dedicated Global Sales Executives work with
U.S. destinations and travel partners to integrate these programs into their own global initiatives.
Brand USA's official marketing partner, Miles, presents these exciting international programs:
- Thematic Content Vertical Campaigns: Experiential, interest-driven content is a major decision driver for international travelers planning their next trip to the U.S. With new themed vertical co-op campaigns, partners can showcase their related experiences in platforms best suited and targeted to reach those consumers interested in a particular interest.
- Attractions & Experiences: Campaign offers partners custom content development with targeted distribution, marketing on TripAdvisor and activation with Viator, plus print exposure.
- Retail: Offered in China and non-China For the China market, partners' content has a presence on the GoUSA.cn site through a dedicated shopping hub, social media on Weibo, blogs and more. For non-China markets, dedicated content on Visit The USA global sites is served in context to nearby destinations with a compelling Facebook campaign to tell your story and drive interest for your shopping experience.
- Golf Video Creation & Distribution: Experiential, interest-driven content is a major decision driver for international travelers planning their next trip to the U.S. With new themed vertical co-op campaigns, partners can showcase their related experiences in platforms best suited and targeted to reach those consumers interested in a particular interest.
- 2016 Culinary Digital, Social, Video & Print Initiative: Reach travelers looking to explore the flavors of the USA through Brand USA's fourth annual CulinaryInitiative. Through a multimedia storytelling campaign that includes a dynamic digital hub, targeted traffic general, themed video and an engaging print piece, Brand USA is leading the way for U.S. partners to showcase their culinary story, history and highlights with international travelers.
- The 'Travel USA' Inspiration Guide: This upscale guide showcases U.S. travel experiences to more than 21 international audiences through beautiful imagery, dynamic editorial content and sponsored Featured Photo Essays highlighting participating destinations. Now entering its fifth year, the Inspiration Guide continues to evolve its content and distribution strategies.
- Visit The USA and Go USA Global Web Opportunities: Partners can promote their unique travel experiences to international visitors on an array of content sponsorship opportunities through Brand USA's official consumer-facing websites.
- Video Creation & Distribution: Choose from a variety of customized video content packages that promote U.S. travel to international audiences. Video packages may include dedicated webpages on Brand USA’s channels, featured promotion and distribution. Drive more traffic to your video page(s) with additional distribution opportunities through Rocket Fuel, Facebook and Outbrain.
- Multi-Channel Program: These sophisticated media campaigns provide partners with targeted exposure through magazine-style inserts, digital insert distribution, online advertising, and traffic generation in targeted countries. Activation partner inclusion helps travel planners go from inspired to booked!
- International Search Engine Marketing: These programs are turn-key, allowing U.S. destinations to promote themselves at a reasonable price without the effort of managing their own international SEM efforts.
The Brand USA programs above are available to any destination or travel-related partner to do on their own. However, any or all of these programs may be combined in a custom multi-tier cooperative. For example, state and city-level destinations can create a series of In-Language Content packages that highlight their experiences. Co-ops can also create an affordable way to help smaller destination partners have a presence in the Inspiration Guide. And custom In-Country Multi-Channel Campaigns can be created to highlight destinations and their industry partners.
For more information about these Brand USA programs, please contact your Miles representative or call
Paul Winkle, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing at 941-342-2325.
Brand USA programs are proudly managed by Miles.