Visit The USA & Go USA Global Web Opportunities
VisitTheUSA.com and GoUSA.cn sites help inspire international visitors and travel influencers to choose U.S. travel destinations and businesses.
Opportunities range from sponsoring content on State or City pages to sharing the best of your destination through Experience pages on VisitTheUSA.com sites. And on GoUSA.cn, reach the fastest growing emerging market through Campaign Pages, Custom Subsites and/or Social Media.
- Language-sites include English for the United Kingdom, Canada, India and Australia; French for Canada and France; Spanish for Chile and Mexico; Portuguese for Brazil; German; Korean and Japanese
- State, City, or Trips Pages: destination-owned content promoted on all VisitTheUSA.com language sites
- Thematic Content Pages: partner-owned content promoted on all VisitTheUSA.com sites highlighting experiences that are specific to your destination or travel-related business
- Video Journal Pages: content created through the Video Creation & Distribution Program (owned by both Brand USA and the destination) and promoted on the language-specific Visit The USA or Go USA sites.
- Break into the top emerging market with Brand USA's Chinese-language cites - GoUSA.cn and GoUSA.tw.
- Language sites include Simplified Chinese and Traditional Chinese
- Activity listings, blog content and promotion build your presence in China through Campaign Pages and Custom Subsites
- View the U.S. Tourism Case Study highlighting the benefits of GoUSA sponsorship.
For more information about these Brand USA programs, please contact your Miles representative or call
Paul Winkle, Senior Vice President of Global Marketing at 941-342-2325.
Brand USA programs are proudly managed by Miles.